Thursday 29 January 2015

Some men were born leaders...

With Forgeworld's models being rather extravagantly priced I began looking for a more lucrative method of building up my forges while still keeping the overall feel, this has lead to the creation of these three marines


I am incredibly happy with the look these guys have, I was apprehensive at first about combining the two marks of armour due to their very different styling. The gamble has paid off though and has lead to the creation of some very unique characters, which will now be made into sergeants within my tactical squads. 





1 comment:

  1. These guys are looking very promising, can't wait to see them painted like the test model. I think the combining of the plastic range and FW range is going well, they look like they could be in the midst of the Horus Heresy or awaiting the 13th Black Crusade to roll into realspace.

    ReplyDelete