Thursday 29 January 2015

Basing Begins

Finally managed to get my hands on some of Games Workshop's new 32mm bases, after seeing these on the Blood Angels tactical squad I knew that I had to kit out my marines with these. They'll allow for much more detail to be added, which will help with the narrative of the army. More to come very soon.



N.B The plastic which is used for these bases is much thicker than previous bases, measuring 1mm thick, This gives them a higher quality feel and don't flex at all, good job GW.

2 comments:

  1. Will has put all his Space Wolves on those bases and it makes huge difference, it is hard to imagine them on any other size now. I find they frame the model far better and do deceive the viewer into believing the space marines are a bit closer to the scaling they should be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah you're right about the scaling, will have to see if GW starts putting them in regular tactical boxes or not

    ReplyDelete